The Freemotion Fitness 645 elliptical gives you a full-body, low impact workout. With 28 different preset programs and 22 resistance levels, it's an amazing machine for beginners. You can start slow and gradually work your way up to get in amazing shape.
Is the Freemotion Fitness 645 Elliptical best for you?
The Freemotion Fitness 645 elliptical is great for anyone wanting more serious workouts. And you can really take workouts to the next level with an iFit subscription. It's powered by Google, so you can check out an array of trails via Google Maps.
That's only the beginning as the front-based design makes it far easier to work out. But it's not just your legs that benefit. The ergonomic handles come with a vinyl covering, making them less slippery when you sweat. You can target varying muscle groups to mix up your routine. With just one machine, you can create greater definition in your legs, arms, and core in no time.
Consider Freemotion Fitness 645 Elliptical if...
- You need a resilient frame. This elliptical comes with a sturdy steel frame. It's built to last and can support up to 325 pounds.
- You want simple assembly. A lot of reviews state how it's pretty simple to put this machine together. Generally, one person should be able to handle it.
- You like peace and quiet. This elliptical boasts silent magnetic resistance, so it should operate quietly as you exercise.
Avoid Freemotion Fitness 645 Elliptical if...
- You don't need a heavy piece of equipment. This device weighs roughly 275 pounds. While it comes with transport wheels, it can still be tough to move around.
- You don't want to pay for any extras. While this machine is compatible with iFit technology, you have to pay an additional fee to access it.
- You want a Bluetooth connection. Unfortunately, this model isn't compatible with Bluetooth. Unlike the Sole E95S, you can't play music through the speakers wirelessly.
Freemotion Fitness 645 Elliptical pros & cons
- Front drive design
- iPod-compatible audio
- 28-pound flywheel
- Oversized levelers
Construction and design
- Flywheel: This elliptical comes with a 28-pound, inertia-enhanced flywheel. This increases your comfort during workouts.
- Pedals: The oversized, ergonomic pedals are designed to fit any foot size. This not only keeps you comfortable but also increases safety while in motion.
- Handlebars: The handlebars boast an EKG grip pulse to monitor your heart rate.
- Console: The console features an LCD display and push buttons.
- Resistance: There are 22 digital resistance levels to work your way through, starting off easy and gradually increasing the difficulty as you grow more proficient.
- Built-in Programs/Features: A total of 28 built-in programs come with this machine to give you plenty of options on how you work up a sweat.
Key Freemotion Fitness 645 Elliptical Specs
Reasons to buy Freemotion Fitness 645 Elliptical?
- You're tight on space. With a front drive design, the Freemotion Fitness 645 saves on space. This makes it perfect if you have a relatively small home gym or live in an apartment.
- You want a full-body workout. The adjustable stride allows you to work out your arms just as much as your legs.
- You like taking your workouts to the next level. This elliptical is capable of performing a -3 degree decline. This provides you with more challenging exercises.
Reasons to avoid Freemotion Fitness 645 Elliptical?
- You're on a budget. It may not be the fanciest elliptical on the market, but it's certainly not the cheapest. It's going to set you back substantially more than some other models out there.
- You want more apps. While 28 programs is a lot, you can get a lot more with something like the Schwinn 470.
What real Freemotion Fitness 645 Elliptical reviews say
We spent 18 hours scouring the web (reading over 253 customer reviews). Our conclusion? Freemotion Fitness 645 Elliptical receives high praise! Our average consolidated user rating sits around a 4.6 - 4.8 (across several hundred reviews). Freemotion Fitness 645 Elliptical scored higher, on average, compared to their closest competitors.
What reviewers like
- "Wonderfully made."
- "Set up was easy and took only about an hour."
- "The machine has a lot of great features and operates smoothly and quietly."
- "Just what we expected."
- "So far I am very happy with this purchase."
What reviewers dislike
- "It is very heavy."
- "ifit does not work on this unit."
- "Will not work with a chest strap because this model does not have bluetooth or connect to [any] chest straps."
- "Console is archaic lcd display and push buttons with no feel."
- "It looks like the proform 9.9 but does not have the functionality."
The Freemotion Fitness 645 elliptical is great for anyone looking for moderate workouts with plenty of handy features. With 22 resistance levels, 28 programs, and up to 20 degrees of incline, there are numerous ways for you to build muscle and get in better shape.
It's not the most sophisticated piece of equipment, especially when you consider the lack of Bluetooth compatibility. But if you're looking for a solid selection of workouts that continue to challenge you long after you buy it, this elliptical gets the job done.
Where to buy Freemotion Fitness 645 Elliptical
Amazon has the Freemotion Fitness 645 elliptical available for a great price. Browse more home gym equipment from Freemotion while taking advantage of Amazon's fast, free shipping!