The Life Fitness T3 Treadmill is built for people of all fitness levels. Whether you're a novice looking to begin a workout regimen or an expert that needs a machine with speed and incline, this machine offers an array of features to give you the workout you're looking for.
Is the Life Fitness T3 Treadmill best for you?
The Life Fitness T3 Treadmill is designed to support everyone. The running track offers shock absorption technology preventing your joints from being easily injured. With a quick start mode, you can hop on and get running in no time; perfect for people who want to exercise in the comfort of their homes.
You also have a bit of customization to decide upon. There are 2 consoles you can choose from. They each offer over a dozen preset programs to give you some direction, but only one comes with iPod compatibility. You may need to consider what you want out of your treadmill, and how much you're willing to spend, before making a purchase.
Consider Life Fitness T3 Treadmill if...
- You need a steady incline. This treadmill is capable of a 15 percent grade, moving upward in 0.5-percent increments. A slight incline does wonders for burning calories, so it's a handy feature to have for those interested in losing weight.
- You want an eco-friendly machine. It also features power-saving capabilities. It automatically draws less power when not in use, so it's not as much of a drain on your electric bills.
- You like having different user profiles. Depending on the console you purchase with your treadmill, you can create either 2 or 4 user profiles. This allows you to monitor your progress without interfering with someone else's.
Avoid Life Fitness T3 Treadmill if...
- You live somewhere small. Life Fitness makes treadmills that are larger than most. As a result, they may not be suitable for apartments or smaller houses.
- You want simpler assembly. This treadmill comes with a 32-page manual (18 of which are pages devoted to assembly!) It's difficult, so you may want to consider paying someone else to put it together for you.
- You're on a budget. The T3 may not be as expensive as the Life Fitness T5, but it still costs more than other treadmills from different brands. Expect to spend several thousand dollars on this purchase.
Life Fitness T3 Treadmill pros & cons
- FlexDeck cushioning system
- Wireless and contact heart rate monitors
- Tablet holder
- Cup holder
- Bulkier than average
Construction and design
- Motor: This device comes with a 3.0CHP motor capable of supporting speeds of up to 12 miles per hour. It's also covered by a warranty for up to 10 years.
- Running Surface: Most people find it comfortable to run on this machine as it boasts a deck measuring 22" x 60".
- Touchscreen: The screen allows you to access a myriad of programs and settings.
- Speakers: There are no speakers on this treadmill.
- Built-in Programs: You can find up to 16 preset programs on this treadmill, including 5 that are connected to HeartSync.
Key Life Fitness T3 Treadmill Specs
Reasons to buy Life Fitness T3 Treadmill?
- You have sensitive joints. With cushioning on the deck, it's a lot more comfortable to run on this treadmill compared to pavement. Anyone recovering from a knee or ankle injury is bound to benefit.
- You're heavier. Whereas other treadmills can only support up to 300 pounds, this one goes up to 350 pounds.
- You value durability. Life Time treadmills aren't designed to break any time soon. That's why the T3 comes with above-average rollers and barely requires any maintenance.
Reasons to avoid Life Fitness T3 Treadmill?
- You want all the bells and whistles. Considering the price tag, you would expect this treadmill to come with extra features, such as a cooling fan and built-in speakers. The fact those are missing is a bit of a let-down.
What real Life Fitness T3 Treadmill reviews say
We spent 18 hours scouring the web (reading over 253 customer reviews). Our conclusion? Life Fitness T3 Treadmill receives high praise! Our average consolidated user rating sits around a 4.6 - 4.74 (across several hundred reviews). Life Fitness T3 Treadmill scored higher, on average, compared to their closest competitors.
What reviewers like
- "Quiet, powerful, can’t even tell when it’s rising and lowering so smooth."
- "I have owned one of these for over 10 years and have never had a single issue."
- "I am a distance runner and use my treadmill daily and have never had any issues with this model."
- "I have also found myself to obtain fewer injuries since my purchase and use of this treadmill."
- "This treadmill surpassed my expectations. Feels great across all speeds."
What reviewers dislike
- "Controls not totally intuitive but not that difficult either."
- "There are things I don't like about it, such as no fan on the deck."
- "Shortly after the warranty on labor, I got an error message on the screen console that is going to cost hundreds of dollars to repair."
- "Assembly is time-intensive."
- "If your workout space is limited, then you might prefer the Life Fitness F3. It is similar to the T3 but can be folded."
The Life Fitness T3 Treadmill is a great piece of machinery to exercise on. The running track is exceptional. It's both large in size to accommodate people of all sizes and comes with cushioning to reduce recovery time following a workout.
Considering the price tag, you may expect a little more. There's no fan and no way to fold this treadmill. However, its quality build, quiet operation, and cushioning track are great reasons to consider adding the Life Fitness T3 Treadmill to your home gym.
Where to buy Life Fitness T3 Treadmill
The Life Fitness T3 Treadmill is available on Amazon for the best price. Plus, you can enjoy Amazon's fast, free shipping!