The Ancheer treadmill comes with a compact design and a shorter running track than other models. However, you still get many advantageous features you find in modern treadmills, such as Bluetooth compatibility and Hi-Fi speakers. It's a great option for anyone interested in moderate exercise.
Is the Ancheer Treadmill best for you?
The Ancheer treadmill is small but mighty. It's pre-assembled, so you can start using it in no time. Once it's set up, you can take advantage of the 12 present programs as well as various inclination levels to perform exercises suitable for you. This treadmill also comes with dampening features, making it a lot quieter than comparable models.
It's small and foldable, capable of fitting under a bed. It's small stature also plays a role in the price tag. It's a lot more affordable compared to other treadmills —although every treadmill in Ancheer's catalog costs less than $1,000.
Consider Ancheer Treadmill if...
- You want to start slow. When you're getting back into the motions, you want to start nice and easy. Ancheer designs workout machines meant for low-intensity exercises. This allows your heart rate to remain at a safe level while reducing stress on joints.
- You need foldability. When you're done exercising, you can easily fold an Ancheer treadmill. When folded entirely, these treadmills should be less than 10 inches in height. You can put it in a closet or hide it under the bed to have more room in your house.
- You like it pre-assembled. There are some screws you have to put into place. But otherwise, an Ancheer treadmill is far easier to put together compared with other models.
Avoid Ancheer Treadmill if...
- You like sprinting. Many Ancheer treadmills have max speeds of 7.5 miles per hour. More premium models only go up to 9 mph. Other treadmill brands, such as Matrix, have machines that go up to 12 mph. If you're someone who wants to push the limits of their body, then it may not be right for you.
- You want more programs. It's common for an Ancheer treadmill to contain 12 preset programs. When looking at something like the NordicTrack Z 1300i, it has 32 programs available. This offers more variety you just don't get with Ancheer.
- You're heavier. Some Ancheer treadmills can only support up to 265 pounds. Others go up as high as 300 pounds. But that may not be enough for certain individuals.
Ancheer Treadmill pros & cons
Construction and design
- Motor: Depending on the model you get, your treadmill can come with anywhere between a 2.25CHP and 3.25CHP motor.
- Running Surface: The tread track tends to measure 14" x 49.5".
- Touchscreen: Many models feature a 5-inch screen to showcase your workout stats. However, newer models are compatible with the Ancheer Electric Treadmill App Control, which allows you to monitor your progress from your smartphone.
- Speakers: Some treadmills come with Bluetooth compatible speakers. You can hook up your iPod via the jack plug to play your favorite tunes as you exercise.
- Built-in Programs: There are 12 fitness programs to choose from. You can also adjust them manually if you want to customize your workouts even further. There are programs to help you build endurance and burn more calories.
Key Ancheer Treadmill Specs
Reasons to buy Ancheer Treadmill?
- You want a great value. It's not uncommon to see treadmills selling for several thousand dollars. Ancheer treadmills are designed to be an affordable, compact option, perfect for people on a budget.
- You need to keep track of your health. With app compatibility and heart rate monitoring, you can make sure your vitals remain in healthy levels. You can review your progress over time to see how well you've progressed since you first started exercising regularly.
- You hate noisy machines. Ancheer treadmills use a 6-level dampening system. This allows you to listen to music or even talk with people while jogging on it.
Reasons to avoid Ancheer Treadmill?
- You want to make sure you're protected. Many reviewers have noted how durable Ancheer treadmills are. But with only a 1-year warranty on the frame and motor (with nothing for the electronic components), it's understandable if you're a bit wary.
- You want something sturdier. Ancheer treadmills are lighter and smaller than most modern treadmills. You may need something that can stand up to the forces of running better, especially if you're a taller person.
What real Ancheer Treadmill reviews say
We spent 18 hours scouring the web (reading over 253 customer reviews). Our conclusion? Ancheer Treadmill receives high praise! Our average consolidated user rating sits around a 4.6 - 4.74 (across several hundred reviews). Ancheer Treadmill scored higher, on average, compared to their closest competitors.
What reviewers like
- "I was surprised at the high build-quality. The construction is solid and all the pieces fit perfectly."
- "This is just what I was looking for -- a portable treadmill to use when we go to Florida for the winter."
- "So many perks to this, I love that [it's] non electric because it makes it so much easier to assemble."
- "We could actually afford 2. This is NON electric though. So if you like to jog but [it's] snowing outside ice everywhere, this is for you!"
- "Very good, you withstand 300 lbs and has good speed."
What reviewers dislike
- "The instructions are useless because I can't read Chinese but it was not hard to figure out."
- "The surface of the tread is short, just over 31 inches. Because of that I have to stay towards the front unlike at the gym where I tend to stay in the middle."
- "Basic controls, nothing fancy."
- "You can't hold on to the bars in front of you because you will end up pulling them down towards you."
Ancheer is one of the most affordable treadmill brands around. These machines are perfect for people looking for light to moderate exercise. You can't go as fast as on other treadmills, and there are fewer program options. But if all you want to do is walk or jog in the comfort of your home, it gets the job done.
The low-intensity workouts are great for beginners, elderly individuals, or those rehabilitating an injury. Plus, its easy assemble design, compact frame, and affordability make Ancheer a treadmill definitely worth considering.
Where to buy Ancheer Treadmill
You can find several different kinds of Ancheer treadmills on Amazon. They're available at great prices. And the website makes it easy to compare Ancheer with other brands. So you can decide which machine is ultimately right for you.