The Nautilus T614 is an entry-level treadmill with commercial-grade features. A built-in audio system and StrikeZone cushioning provide the ultimate in comfort and accessibility. The warranty leaves something to be desired, but many users have left outstanding reviews for this machine.
Is the Nautilus T614 treadmill best for you?
The Nautilus T614 is an incredibly advanced piece of equipment for the price. It comes with 22 present workout programs, USB media charging, and a feature that allows you to set a goal and monitor your progress. This treadmill is for anyone serious about getting into shape and improving their health for years to come.
You can plug in an array of devices to charge and play music through the treadmill's speakers. Plus, it comes with a media console, allowing you to set your book or tablet on the treadmill to read or watch TV as you work out. This treadmill makes exercising fun.
Consider Nautilus T614 if...
- You need to keep track of your goals. The Nautilus T614 comes with a Goal Track capability. You can set whatever goal you hope to attain. You can gradually work your way up until you're jogging at the speed that suits you.
- You want all of the perks. This treadmill includes a built-in fan, audio system, and 22 preset programs. You can listen to music directly through the machine, and with 22 programs to choose from, there's always something new to put your body through.
- You like variety in your workouts. Within the 22 preset programs are 3 weight control, 3 quick goal, and 5 heart health options. Whether you want to lose weight or just feel better day-to-day, the T614 allows you to personalize your workout regimen however you want.
Avoid Nautilus T614 if...
- You want a wider running area. Many other treadmills, such as the Proform 705 CST, come with a running track that measures 20" x 60". The T614's track measures 20" x 55". Therefore, it may feel a bit tighter than what you're used to.
- You don't want a short warranty. Other treadmills have lifetime warranties on at least the frame and motor. While the T614 gives you a lengthy 10 years on the frame, it still may not give you the peace of mind you're looking for.
- You don't like hard-to-read screens. The display screen on the T614 is crowded, some people may find it difficult to read. And it doesn't come with a touchscreen like on contemporary treadmills.
Nautilus T614 pros & cons
- StrikeZone cushioning system
- Heart rate monitoring chest strap not included
Construction and design
- Motor: The T614 comes with a 2.75CHP motor that offers high-responsiveness and reliability.
- Running Surface: The running track measures 20" x 55". This makes it 5 inches shorter than the Nautilus T616 treadmill.
- Touchscreen: There's no touchscreen. But it does come with a 5.5-inch blue backlit LCD display where you can select from the 22 workout programs.
- Speakers: This treadmill features in-console speakers. You can hook up your music-playing device to pump yourself up for your next run.
- Built-in Programs: The T614 features 22 built-in programs. You can select ones designed to build endurance, help your heart, and everything in between.
Key Nautilus T614 Specs
Reasons to buy Nautilus T614?
- You need to store your treadmill often. You may not have space around your house to keep your treadmill out all of the time. But with the SoftDrop folding system, you can easily move and store it when it's not in use.
- You want your music with you. The built-in audio system can play any music once it's plugged in. You can have your workout jams right there with you, so you don't have to deal with headphones during your jog.
- You have sensitive joints. The StrikeZone cushioning system offers a much more comfortable run compared with other treadmills. It's easier on your joints, muscles, and bones, making it great for people recovering from illness or injury.
Reasons to avoid Nautilus T614?
- You want simpler heart rate monitoring. A wireless chest strap receiver is compatible with this treadmill. However, you need to buy it separately. People who want to keep track of their heart health may want that extra feature and probably aren't going to like spending more for it.
- You need greater weight capacity. With a weight capacity of 300 pounds, the Nautilus T614 holds most runners. But other treadmills, such as the Proform 905 CST, can hold as much as 350 pounds.
What real Nautilus T614 reviews say
We spent 18 hours scouring the web (reading over 253 customer reviews). Our conclusion? Nautilus T614 receives high praise! Our average consolidated user rating sits around a 4.6 - 4.74 (across several hundred reviews). Nautilus T614 scored higher, on average, compared to their closest competitors.
What reviewers like
- "My last treadmill was to noisy for using the built in speakers. The T614 is definitely quieter so they may provide enough volume to be functional. My iPad Air 2 fits perfectly in the space provided and sits up high to allow a better angle for your head."
- "Deck provides a nice cushioned run, as others have commented. Treadmill is very quiet. Definitely has a solid, gym-like feel to it."
- "It feels sturdy and has plenty of features. There’s nothing on the display that I don’t use."
- "It doesn't feel cheap and I have not felt the belt slip at all."
- "The programs are great, having different users is nice too."
What reviewers dislike
- "It has wheel so you can move it but I find it impossible to move by myself, especially the way it's described in the instructions on how to move it and especially for someone my size."
- "Can't comment personally on putting it together, it's very heavy though so I wouldn't recommend doing it by yourself."
- "The heart rate monitor can be all over the place - way more than my actual heart rate as measured on my Apple watch."
- "The treadmill was a little confusing at first to get the hang of but as soon as I got it working, it was working perfectly."
- "Design could be better. The side grab bars, console and heart rate bars should be a little higher."
The Nautilus T614 is a sturdy treadmill that appeals to anyone wanting to get in shape. With 22 workout programs to choose from, you can find something that appeals to your goals. Plus, the built-in fan and speakers are definitely nice touches to help you feel relaxed. With the T614, you look forward to your regular exercise sessions.
This treadmill makes an excellent choice for households with limited space. The ability to fold it up and put it away when it's not in use is a major convenience.
Where to buy Nautilus T614
The Nautilus T614 is available for the best price on Amazon. The site makes it easy to compare the T614 with similar models. You can peruse each one to determine which treadmill is best for your home and lifestyle.