The Nautilus T618 is an affordable treadmill for your home gym. With a powerful motor and advanced cushioning, you can run with greater ease. Plus, the console is loaded with 26 workout programs to give you ample variety as you exercise.
Is the Nautilus T618 treadmill best for you?
The Nautilus T618 comes with plenty of great features to keep you invested in your workout regimen. It's compatible with Bluetooth, so you can sync it with a fitness app on your phone. You can keep track of your progress much more easily. Or you could place your mobile device on the media shelf to look like you're running at scenic locations all over the globe.
A three-speed cooling fan and integrated speakers also allow you to work out however you like. Large rollers inside the track help keep the machine quiet. You won't disturb others especially if you're an apartment dweller.
Consider Nautilus T618 if...
- You need variable incline controls. You feel like you're running outside thanks to an incline range of up to 15 percent. You can adjust the incline's height electronically, which pairs well with the treadmill's 26 preset programs.
- You want something to hold your phone. The Nautilus T618 comes with a media shelf to hold your smartphone, tablet, or magazine. You can even run fitness apps while you're on the treadmill to keep track of your progress.
- You like having foldability. At the end of your workout, you can easily fold the Nautilus T618. This saves on space, giving you more room in your abode when you need it.
Avoid Nautilus T618 if...
- You want a more extravagant display. This treadmill comes with 2 large backlit LCD displays with widths of 3.75 inches and 5.5 inches. To get a more interactive workout, you may need to get your smartphone or tablet to operate an actual fitness app.
- You don't need wireless connectivity. The T618 comes with Bluetooth connectivity to sync with smart devices for a seamless transition of workout data. If you're not all that tech-savvy, then you may want something more basic, such as a Speedfit treadmill.
- You like having a longer warranty. While the parts and service portion of the warranty is pretty good, it falls short when it comes to the frame. The frame is only protected for 15 years whereas other treadmills protect the frame for a lifetime.
Nautilus T618 pros & cons
- 2.75-inch crowned rollers
- Exclusive rebound cushioning system
- Integrated speed and incline controls on handrails
- 26 performance training programs
Construction and design
- Motor: The T618 comes with a 3.5CHP motor to give most runners ample power. It also operates quietly to not disturb other people in the house.
- Running Surface: The running track measures 20" x 60", which is more than enough to accommodate runners with long strides.
- Touchscreen: The treadmill comes with dual screens to keep track of important metrics. You're able to access these even when the media tray is in use.
- Speakers: The machine comes with integrated speakers. This allows you to play music through the treadmill itself through your smartphone.
- Built-in Programs: It comes with 26 built-in programs. Each program comes with a specific emphasis, whether it's interval training, weight loss, or cardiovascular endurance.
Key Nautilus T618 Specs
Reasons to buy Nautilus T618?
- You want to protect your knees. The Nautilus T618 boasts rebound cushioning. This provides less of an impact on your knees, giving you less recovery time between workouts.
- You need to monitor your heart rate. You can use the hand grips or wireless chest strap (comes included) to keep track of your heart rate. It's a great feature for anyone with heart problems in the past who needs to ensure it doesn't get too high.
- You like workout variation. With 26 workout programs to choose from, the T618 is adaptable to whatever your needs are. Whether your goal is to lose weight or train for a marathon, the T618 can help you attain it.
Reasons to avoid Nautilus T618?
- You want everything integrated into the treadmill. To get a more immersive experience, you need to use your tablet or smartphone as you run. Some people just want everything right there in the machine. And there are some treadmills that come with an HD screen within the console, which is the case with Freemotion treadmills.
What real Nautilus T618 reviews say
We spent 18 hours scouring the web (reading over 253 customer reviews). Our conclusion? Nautilus T618 receives high praise! Our average consolidated user rating sits around a 4.6 - 4.74 (across several hundred reviews). Nautilus T618 scored higher, on average, compared to their closest competitors.
What reviewers like
- "Nice, solid treadmill with a powerful motor."
- "Very sturdy, great features and great sale price."
- "I really like the fan on the front."
- "Overall it was money well invested."
- "This is a terrific treadmill. Lots of features."
What reviewers dislike
- "The only thing I'm a little bummed about is that it doesn't have a 1/4 mile circle track on the display."
- "Only down side the shocks [squeak] when I run other than that great product."
- "My only complaint is that I’ve accidentally hit the kill switch a couple of times. It sticks out really far from the front of the machine."
- "This is a heavy item. A struggle getting it upstairs, but worth it."
- "The strap on heart rate monitor seems temperamental. Difficult for it to register a steady heart rate, so we've stopped using that."
The Nautilus T618 has plenty to keep you invested in your workouts. 26 workout programs is more than enough to find the specific ones you enjoy. And with a 3.5CHP motor, you can take this machine to the max without worrying about it overheating. You can train for a big race or just lose a little weight, and this treadmill supports you every step of the way.
It's great for families where everyone wants to try something different. It's bound to meet the needs of your household.
Where to buy Nautilus T618
The Nautilus T618 is available from various retailers, but if you're looking to take advantage of low prices and fast shipping, we recommend purchasing on Amazon.