The Nautilus T616 is an elite treadmill. With 26 preset programs and Bluetooth connectivity, it's highly advanced and suitable no matter what your health goals are. You can even create up to 4 user profiles so that everyone in the household can monitor their progress.
Is the Nautilus T616 treadmill best for you?
The Nautilus T616 treadmill is all about style and comfort. It provides you with a spacious running area measuring 20" x 60". It's more than enough room to stretch your legs. And it comes with an intuitive folding design if you don't want to have it out all of the time. The StrikeZone cushioning system goes easy on your joints to prevent feeling exhausted at the end of a run.
This treadmill pushes you to your limits. It has a top speed of 12 miles per hour as well as an incline up to 15 percent. There are other convenient features, such as a built-in fan and audio system. With this machine, you can work out without limitations.
Consider Nautilus T616 if...
- You enjoy variety in workout programs. The Nautilus T616 comes with 26 preset workout programs to choose from. You're given 4 heart health, 5 weight control, 6 training, 3 quick goal, 1 manual, and 3 interval workouts. No matter what your fitness goals are, there's a method to attain them with this machine.
- You want to track progress from your phone. This treadmill comes with Bluetooth connectivity that allows your to sync the machine with a variety of apps. This makes it easier to analyze your workout data to see how much you've progressed since you first started.
- You like all the latest features. The console on this treadmill comes with plenty of handy features. That includes a full audio system, fan, and USB port. There are numerous extras to keep you engaged with your workouts, all without having to spend a fortune.
Avoid Nautilus T616 if...
- You want a touchscreen. More expensive treadmills come with touchscreens and web browsing. You can get a Matrix treadmill if you truly want all the bells and whistles. But the T616 gets the job done at a more manageable price.
- You need a longer warranty. Many treadmills offer lifetime warranties on at least the motor and frame. With the T616, that warranty only lasts for 10 years.
- You'd like a free app trial with your purchase. Some treadmills give you a free 1-year membership to a fitness app, usually iFit, with your purchase. You don't get that bonus with the T616. But you're always free to download an app on your own to sync with your new device.
Nautilus T616 pros & cons
- StrikeZone cushioning system
- Distance, time, and calorie tracking
Construction and design
- Motor: The Nautilus T616 treadmill boasts a 3.0CHP motor.
- Running Surface: The area for you to run on measures 20" x 60".
- Touchscreen: The treadmill doesn't come with a touchscreen. However, it does feature DualTrack LCD displays to highlight your progress.
- Speakers: It comes with built-in audio speakers. You can plug your smartphone or iPod into the machine to play music over these speakers.
- Built-in Programs: This model comes with 26 built-in programs. Different programs correlate with various goals, so you can find a regimen that works for you.
Key Nautilus T616 Specs
Reasons to buy Nautilus T616?
- You like being able to store your treadmill. The SoftDrop folding system allows you to effortlessly fold and store the machine. It's great if you have limited space in your home and need to keep your treadmill out of the way most of the time.
- You plan on using the treadmill with other people. Up to 4 user profiles can be created on this device. This allows everyone in the family to store their personal information. So they can keep track of their own personal progress without interfering with someone else's regimen.
- You have sensitive joints. For a smoother run, the T616 comes with a StrikeZone cushioning system. This allows every stride to be easier on your ankles and knees, reducing the amount of recovery time between workouts.
Reasons to avoid Nautilus T616?
- You're a bit heavier. The Nautilus T616 can support weights of up to 300 pounds. Considering the frame and motor, it should be capable of supporting a lot more.
- You plan on sprinting a lot. Some reviewers have noted how the T616 doesn't hold up as well under strenuous conditions for a prolonged period of time. It's preferable for walking or moderate jogging. But it may not hold up as well if you push it to the max every single time.
What real Nautilus T616 reviews say
We spent 18 hours scouring the web (reading over 253 customer reviews). Our conclusion? Nautilus T616 receives high praise! Our average consolidated user rating sits around a 4.6 - 4.74 (across several hundred reviews). Nautilus T616 scored higher, on average, compared to their closest competitors.
What reviewers like
- "All around great and would recommend to anyone who wants more than the cheap $300 treadmills but can’t afford the $3000 gym quality ones."
- "It is a very sturdy design. As good as many I have used in health clubs."
- "My husband is a big guy (260 lbs) and it doesn’t shimmy or shake like an inferior product would."
- "It feels very supportive, not a firm/hard landing."
- "I run half marathons and am using this for training."
What reviewers dislike
- "The USB port on the back of the control panel did not provide enough power to charge my tablet."
- "Be advised ... it as a BIG treadmill take into account room size AND if your a tall person ceiling height."
- "The speed and incline buttons are only in even intervals so it’s a little annoying but [manageable]."
- "As for the extras, it’s a little lacking."
- "My only gripe is that the controls aren't the most intuitive. You have to press some extra buttons to confirm your selections and things don't exactly work how you would expect."
The Nautilus T616 is a good treadmill for the price. The speed and incline controls, combined with 26 preset workouts, give you everything you need to vary your exercises. You can personalize your experience to your heart's content. And with app compatibility and built-in speakers, you have a great time as you're jogging.
This treadmill is great for families. Every member may have a different fitness goal they want to attain. This treadmill helps everyone perform at their best.
Where to buy Nautilus T616
The Nautilus T616 treadmill is available for an outstanding price on Amazon. Plus, you can compare it with other treadmills from Nautilus to see which one is right for you.