The Sole F80 treadmill has some truly impressive specs. It boasts an incline with a max 15 percent grade, Bluetooth audio speakers, and a powerful 3.5CHP motor. It's one of the best treadmills offered by Sole, and with a bullet-proof frame and steel construction, it's built to last.
Is the Sole F80 treadmill best for you?
The Sole F80 treadmill makes running more efficient. You can adjust the incline up to 15 percent and top out the speed at 12 miles per hour. With 10 preset programs to focus on everything from endurance to calorie burning, you can work out in whichever way you see fit.
It comes with a large 9-inch LCD screen, allowing you to monitor your progress with ease. Or you can sync the treadmill with an app on your smartphone or tablet. The integrated holder allows you to keep your devices within arm's reach. After you download the Sole Fitness app or Apple Health, you can have all your fitness data in one convenient place.
Consider Sole F80 if...
- You need hill training. The Sole F80 has a max speed of 12 miles per hour and a top incline of 15 percent. You can easily adjust these to your heart's content and feel like you're running through hills for greater challenges in your workout regimen.
- You want easy foldability. This treadmill is great for home gyms because you can simply fold it up when you require extra space. You just flip a switch, and the treadmill folds in all by itself.
- You like longevity. The F80 features a reversible deck. When one side of the track begins to wear out, you can simply flip it over to use the other side. This extends its lifespan, lasting twice as long as other treadmills.
Avoid Sole F80 if...
- You don't want limited preset programs. The Sole F80 boasts 10 preset programs. While it offers some nice variety, it pales in comparison to something like the Bowflex BXT6 treadmill, which gives you over 20.
- You require greater stability. Some reviewers have noted how the F80 comes with shorter handrails than they're used to. Some runners may feel like they aren't long enough to offer adequate safety.
- You're on a budget. When you look at all of the features it comes with, it makes sense for the F80 to carry a high price tag. But there are other entry-level models if you don't think you need all of the perks.
Sole F80 pros & cons
- Patented roller technology
- Bullet-proof frame made from the highest-grade steel
- Limited number of preset programs
Construction and design
- Motor: The Sole F80 treadmill comes with a 3.5HP motor. This makes it resilient enough to support quiet performance and weights of up to 375 pounds.
- Running Surface: The running area measures 22" x 60", which is plenty of room for most runners.
- Touchscreen: The treadmill comes with a 9-inch LCD screen to keep tabs on all of your exercise information. It also comes with a tablet holder, so you can run apps or watch TV as you run, too.
- Speakers: It comes with built-in Bluetooth audio speakers. You can sync your phone with the machine to listen to your workout jams directly from the treadmill.
- Built-in Programs: It comes with 10 built-in programs. You can view these programs from the machine itself or sync it with your smartphone.
Key Sole F80 Specs
Reasons to buy Sole F80?
- You're a techie. With a USB port and Bluetooth audio speakers, this treadmill is designed for people who love having their gadgets with them at all times. As such, you can utilize various workout apps, listen to music, or watch Netflix as you get in a solid workout.
- You're heavier. Many treadmills are only designed to handle weights of up to 300 pounds. But with its superior construction, including a bullet-proof frame, this treadmill can handle weights of up to 375 pounds.
- You have sensitive joints. The Sole F80 boasts the Cushion Flex Whisper Deck. this reduces joint impact on the running track by as much as 40 percent, making it the preferable option to run for individuals with joint issues.
Reasons to avoid Sole F80?
- You don't need all the bells and whistles. If you don't have a tablet or care about listening to music, then all of the treadmill's gadgets may be a moot point. They're a lot of extras that end up increasing the price. And if all you want to do is run, then it may not be suitable for you.
What real Sole F80 reviews say
We spent 18 hours scouring the web (reading over 253 customer reviews). Our conclusion? Sole F80 receives high praise! Our average consolidated user rating sits around a 4.6 - 4.74 (across several hundred reviews). Sole F80 scored higher, on average, compared to their closest competitors.
What reviewers like
- "It does seem pretty quiet. I use it in a room next to the family room where people are watching TV. With the door closed the noise does not disturb the TV viewers."
- "The ability to fold up is nice. The treadmill is in a small room, so being able to fold it up provides greater flexibility in how I can use the room."
- "The incline changes are very smooth and hardly noticeable when they occur."
- "The console is nice! I love that you can plug your mp3 player into it and it will play through the speakers."
- "I have zero complaints, and I look forward to buying another one from this company."
What reviewers dislike
- "The strap for the heart monitor is tedious to get on."
- "Speed increase is slow but not extremely so."
- "Fan, or better yet, think of the fan that cools your computer. Not effective, not sure why they included the fans."
- "Beverage holder below the console is useless b/c anything you put in there falls out."
The Sole F80 is a high-tech treadmill that packs a lot in a small package. The Bluetooth speakers, tablet holder, and cushioning make this one of the most comfortable treadmills you can find. It gets you excited to work out, and with a wide selection of speed and incline controls, you can work out however you see fit.
This treadmill is great for anyone who wants a solid treadmill that doesn't quit. It has plenty of advanced features, so you aren't going to feel like you need to upgrade any time soon.
Where to buy Sole F80
The Sole F80 treadmill is available for a great price on Amazon. All your questions can be answered right there on the page. And Amazon even makes it easy to look at several treadmills all in one place, so you can compare to F80 to other models out there.