The Nordictrack C950i is an affordable treadmill with many adjustable features. With an adjustable auto incline as well as 32 built-in programs, there are many ways for you to work up a sweat. Plus, you get even more options when you purchase an iFit membership.
Is the Nordictrack C950i treadmill best for you?
The Nordictrack C950i treadmill comes equipped with everything you need for gym-worthy workouts. The 3.0CHP motor is capable of withstanding weights of up to 350 pounds. You can step onto this machine with utter confidence in the FlexSelect adjustable cushioning system, which provides greater support to your joints.
The patented SpaceSaver design allows you to easily fold the treadmill up when you're done using it. In-handle controls, dual speakers, and smartphone compatibility are just some of the other features that separate this treadmill from previous models. This is one treadmill that allows you to work out however you see fit.
Consider Nordictrack C950i if...
- You need iFit training. Along with your treadmill, you also receive 1 year of iFit for free. This gives you access to a litany of terrain workouts where you can alter the terrain and speed of your treadmill automatically.
- You want program variety. There are 32 built-in programs found in this treadmill. You have access to even more settings with an iFit membership.
- You like putting your treadmill away. With the SpaceSaver design, you can effortlessly fold your treadmill up and put it away when it's not in use. This saves space in your home.
Avoid Nordictrack C950i if...
- You don't want to deal with difficult assembly. Some reviewers note how difficult it can be to put this treadmill together by yourself. You either need to get help or hire people to put it together for you.
- You don't like excessive noise. This treadmill can get noisy, especially if it's on an incline. This is due to the absence of rear rollers, so when you incline it all the way, there's not as much support.
- You want a better-designed console. Some people seem to think the console is cramped. This is up to personal interpretation, and it's missing some features you find with other machines.
Nordictrack C950i pros & cons
- Integrated audio system
- Built-in fan
- Tablet holder
- Dual CardioGrip sensors
- No rear rollers
- Cramped console area
Construction and design
- Motor: The Nordictrack C950i treadmill comes with a 3.0CHP motor.
- Running Surface: The running belt measures 60 inches in length and 20 inches in width.
- Touchscreen: This machine comes with a 7-inch interactive touchscreen to allow you to utilize iFit with ease.
- Speakers: Dual 2-inch speakers come integrated into the treadmill, so you can plug your MP3 player into the device and listen to your playlists as you run.
- Built-in Programs: 32 preset programs come with the treadmill. You can access even more through iFit.
Key Nordictrack C950i Specs
Reasons to buy Nordictrack C950i?
- You have sensitive knees. Many treadmills may not work for people with joint issues. Fortunately, the Nordictrack C950i comes with adjustable cushioning to provide you with greater support as you jog.
- You want your tablet with you. The tablet holder specifically keeps your iPad in position as you run. It's much preferable over the media shelves you sometimes find on treadmills. It keeps the tablet in place, so you can read or watch TV as you exercise.
- You're on a budget. The price by which you can get this treadmill is outstanding considering all the features it includes.
Reasons to avoid Nordictrack C950i?
- You don't want to pay for extras. While you receive 1 year of iFit for free with your purchase, you have to pay for it if you want it longer. With that being said, the treadmill works great even without this extra feature.
- You live by yourself. Most people need 2 or 3 individuals to put the treadmill together. If you live by yourself, then you may need to get a friend or hire someone to help you assemble the machine.
What real Nordictrack C950i reviews say
We spent 18 hours scouring the web (reading over 253 customer reviews). Our conclusion? Nordictrack C950i receives high praise! Our average consolidated user rating sits around a 4.6 - 4.74 (across several hundred reviews). Nordictrack C950i scored higher, on average, compared to their closest competitors.
What reviewers like
- "Love this treadmill. Best feature is the built in fan!"
- "Excellent product especially the IFit Coach 1 year membership."
- "The motor is Low Noise and the performance is amazing with Incline."
- "Plenty powerful. I'm a fairly big dude (well under the 350lb weight limit though) but I don't have any issues with power."
- "Nice unit for the price. Stable."
What reviewers dislike
- "Took awhile to activate but it works like a charm for the price."
- "Had a problem with program updates but the NordicTrack customer service had it solved in one call."
- "My only issue is the speed and incline don't seem to be accurate with the speed being way to fast for what it is reading."
- "Put a rug or mat under the machine, cuts down on the thud and bounce."
- "This is a very heavy treadmill, and it's very hard to roll on carpet."
The Nordictrack C950i is a first-class treadmill with great features at its price point. An iFit membership is a great bonus, but even if you want to bypass that upon initial installation, there's still plenty to enjoy. With 32 preset programs and a sturdy incline setting, this treadmill gives you workouts like never before.
It can get a little noisy, so if you live with other people, you may want to warn them about the sound beforehand. Otherwise, it's a sturdy treadmill that's great for beginners and experts alike.
Where to buy Nordictrack C950i
You can purchase the Nordictrack C950i from several different retailers. However, it's highly recommended to browse through Amazon to see the assortment of other Nordictrack products available for sale. Free shipping is often available to help you save money as you try to outfit your home gym.