The ProForm Cardio HIIT Elliptical Trainer places as much of an emphasis on the upper body as the lower body. With the multi-grip handlebars, you can move your arms as though you were a boxer. With that little extra movement, you end up burning 4x the number of calories as jogging on a treadmill alone.
Is the ProForm Cardio HIIT Elliptical Trainer best for you?
High-intensity interval training is the name of the game with the ProForm Cardio HIIT Elliptical Trainer. This machine is like a combination between an elliptical and a stair stepper, offering low-impact, aerobic exercises. As such, it targets different aspects of your health at once. It makes it easier to boost strength, increase endurance, and burn calories.
It not only improves your health. It makes your entire exercise regimen all the more enjoyable. It does this with a 7-inch screen you can sync with iFit. You can even plug in your iPhone and listen to playlists over the speakers. It's safe to say this is a machine designed for people serious about getting in shape.
Consider ProForm Cardio HIIT Elliptical Trainer if...
- You need quick weight loss. This trainer is capable of burning calories 4x faster than your average treadmill. If weight loss is your goal and you don't want a gym membership, then this machine does the trick.
- You want total body training. A full-body workout can be tough to come by in the comfort of your own home. That's not the case with this device, which exercises multiple muscle groups simultaneously.
- You like all the extras. Not only is this elliptical smartphone-compatible, it also comes with a tablet holder, water bottle holder, and 2-speed fan.
Avoid ProForm Cardio HIIT Elliptical Trainer if...
- You need a bigger display. The trainer comes with a 7-inch display. It's drastically smaller than the 10-inch display you find on the ProForm 10.0 CE elliptical.
- You don't want difficult assembly. There are plenty of moving parts on this machine. It can be tough to put together. You may want to consider paying extra to have the delivery people assemble it for you.
- You don't like poor customer service. ProForm often gets knocked down in customer reviews for poor customer service. If you have problems, then you may want to look for answers online.
ProForm Cardio HIIT Elliptical Trainer pros & cons
- 32 built-in programs
- Compatible with iFit
- 24 resistance settings
- 28-pound flywheel
- Smaller display screen
- Difficult assembly
Construction and design
- Flywheel: With a 28-pound flywheel, you should expect the same level of resistance as what you get with something at the gym. It's also inertia-enhanced to provide you with smooth, clean strides.
- Pedals: The pedals come oversized and cushioned to keep your joints comfortable as you exercise.
- Handlebars: The multi-grip handlebars allow you to hold onto the machine in a number of varieties. Pick whichever one you feel best in.
- Console: In addition to the 7-inch display, the console also includes a smartphone port, speakers, water bottle holder, tablet holder, and fan.
- Resistance: There are 24 resistance levels found on this machine. It gives you plenty of room to grow and move up as you steadily build muscle.
- Built-in Programs/Features: There are 32 preset programs, which have been designed by professional trainers. The programs include a good mix of HIIT and non-HIIT workouts.
Key ProForm Cardio HIIT Elliptical Trainer Specs
Reasons to buy ProForm Cardio HIIT Elliptical Trainer?
- You prefer low-impact exercising. The major benefit of ellipticals over treadmills is that they're easier on your joints. You're at a reduced risk of developing a health issue like tendonitis.
- You need something compact. This machine has more height than length. This makes it much easier to find room for in your abode.
- You value versatility. You can work out perfectly fine on this elliptical all on its own. However, you could also get an iFit subscription and take your workouts to the next level.
Reasons to avoid ProForm Cardio HIIT Elliptical Trainer?
- You can't work out extensively. HIIT exercises should only be attempted after approval from your doctor. If you can't push your body that much, then this elliptical is a bit overkill.
What real ProForm Cardio HIIT Elliptical Trainer reviews say
We spent 18 hours scouring the web (reading over 253 customer reviews). Our conclusion? ProForm Cardio HIIT Elliptical Trainer receives high praise! Our average consolidated user rating sits around a 4.6 - 4.8 (across several hundred reviews). ProForm Cardio HIIT Elliptical Trainer scored higher, on average, compared to their closest competitors.
What reviewers like
- "It is well designed and very well built."
- "This thing is sturdy/stable! Does not wobble."
- "It glides so smooth!"
- "Easy to move and does not take up much space! I have it in the corner of my small living room!"
- "I needed an [elliptical] machine that was compact due to bad knees and limited space in my home. The proform elliptical trainer checked both those boxes."
What reviewers dislike
- "A longer and somewhat more robust power cable would be nice."
- "I do wish you could change the height and adjust the glide for comfort but it isn’t unbearable, just different."
- "Unboxing and building take around 3 hours for 1 person."
- "It would be almost impossible to unassemble this and put everything back in the box correctly."
- "Occasionally the resistance does not work correctly."
The ProForm Cardio HIIT Elliptical Trainer is perfect for people who are serious about getting in shape. It forces you to push yourself to the limit. It allows your body to burn calories much faster than normal. And it's still low-impact, so there's a reduced chance of hurting yourself.
HIIT provides a serious workout. If you just want something to casually stroll on, then there are less complicated and more affordable options out there.
Where to buy ProForm Cardio HIIT Elliptical Trainer
Amazon has the ProForm Cardio HIIT Elliptical Trainer for a stellar price. It ships fast and free so you can get to working out in no time!