The Proform ZT10 Treadmill is an affordable, yet high-quality piece of exercise equipment. The 3.0CHP Mach Z motor is an exquisite addition due to its power and silence. Plus, it comes with over 30 preset programs allowing you to exercise in a number of different fashions.
Is the Proform ZT10 Treadmill best for you?
The Proform ZT10 Treadmill gives you a ton of bang for your buck. The incline goes up to 15 degrees while the speed reaches 12 miles per hour. This makes it an ideal treadmill when your goal is to lose weight, build muscle, or increase endurance. Plus, it's built with a speaker system that allows you to listen to your workout playlist for added convenience.
This also happens to be a treadmill that isn't torturous on your joints. ProShox cushioning on the running deck results in less discomfort on your knees and ankles. You recover quicker so you don't have to put your fitness goals on pause.
Consider Proform ZT10 Treadmill if...
- You like to multitask as you work out. Whether you like to read or watch TV from your tablet as you jog, you can do so effortlessly on this device.
- You want a reliable warranty. Proform gives you a lifetime warranty on the motor and frame. That means you're protected from anything as long as you own the machine.
- You like foldability. This treadmill is easy to fold up. If you don't think you're going to use it for a while, then you can store it effortlessly.
Avoid Proform ZT10 Treadmill if...
- You need something small. When the treadmill isn't folded up, it takes up a fair amount of space. It may not work all too well in small houses and apartments.
- You want to charge your phone as you run. This treadmill doesn't come with a USB port. You have to make sure your device is fully charged before getting on.
- You want a more advanced display. The LCD display is decent enough. It provides you with real-time stats, but compared to the HD displays some of the newer treadmills come with, it may come across as a bit low-tech.
Proform ZT10 Treadmill pros & cons
- EGK heart rate monitor
- Intermix Acoustics 2.0 Sound System
- CoolAire workout fan
- ProShox cushioning
- Bulky size
- Outdated display
Construction and design
- Motor: This treadmill comes with a powerful 3.0CHP Mach Z motor, which is capable of producing an excellent amount of torque for more engaging workouts.
- Running Surface: The running deck measures 20" x 60", the typical length for most at-home treadmills.
- Touchscreen: You aren't going to find a touchscreen with this device. But you are going to find a 7-inch LCD screen that displays all of the important stats.
- Speakers: You can connect your smartphone to this treadmill and play music through the integrated speakers. It comes with dual speakers that measure 2 inches in size.
- Built-in Programs: There are 32 preset programs. And you can easily scroll through all of them with the user-friendly control panel.
Key Proform ZT10 Treadmill Specs
Reasons to buy Proform ZT10 Treadmill?
- You have sensitive joints. With ProShox cushioning, your knees and ankles don't feel the impact of each stride as much. This provides you with a more comfortable workout that results in less recovery time.
- You want to control the temperature. The CoolAire workout fan allows you to stay cool even as you start heating up.
- You're on a budget. As far as treadmills go, this one is fairly affordable. Considering all the features it comes with, it's a great deal.
Reasons to avoid Proform ZT10 Treadmill?
- You don't want to pay for extras. An iFit subscription can really take your workouts to the next level. However, it's going to cost you, and you may not feel like spending more money after investing in the treadmill.
- Assembly can be cumbersome. A lot of reviews note how it can be tough to put together. You may need a second person handy to assist you.
What real Proform ZT10 Treadmill reviews say
We spent 18 hours scouring the web (reading over 253 customer reviews). Our conclusion? Proform ZT10 Treadmill receives high praise! Our average consolidated user rating sits around a 4.6 - 4.74 (across several hundred reviews). Proform ZT10 Treadmill scored higher, on average, compared to their closest competitors.
What reviewers like
- "For the price we spent it's really worth it."
- "I am mostly satisfied with its performance."
- "Very sturdy/stable for larger dude."
- "Takes some determination to get a rhythm, but works well once you get it going."
- "Am enjoying the product."
What reviewers dislike
- "The only thing to be aware of is that the motor is a little nosier than I was hoping for."
- "The only thing that's not great is the cheap stringy cord that attaches to you on one end and the magnet that is placed on the starter."
- "My only complaint is that that most controls and the display are high up and not easy for me to reach."
- "Difficult to get out of the box and assemble alone."
- "DOES NOT fit through standard doorways when assembled."
The Proform ZT10 Treadmill offers a lot of impressive features for its price range. Some of the most intriguing are the folding capabilities, built-in speakers, and over 30 workout programs. The best part is that it all comes at a great price.
Despite these perks, there are some ways the treadmill could be improved upon. The display leaves something to be desired, and it would be nice to see a USB port. But considering what you do receive, it's not a bad investment when you want to get in shape.
Where to buy Proform ZT10 Treadmill
You can't find the Proform ZT10 Treadmill for sale on Amazon. However, Proform has an array of other products available on the site. You may just find the perfect piece to add to your home gym on Amazon after all.