The Bowflex Treadclimber TC3000 is a versatile piece of cardio fitness equipment. With 12 intensity settings and a max speed of 4 mph, it's an advanced machine that's easy to get the hang of. Plus, you can monitor your workouts with ease to see how you improve over time.
Is the Bowflex Treadclimber TC3000 treadmill best for you?
Running in place on a standard treadmill may not be everyone's cup of tea. In fact, all that running may be hard on your joints, especially if you're prone to knee pain. Fortunately, that's why the Bowflex Treadclimber TC3000 exists. It offers a low-impact workout that goes easier on you. And it only goes up to 4mph, great for those with limited physical abilities and previous injuries.
Plus, this device makes it easy to keep tabs on your health. The LCD display shows how many calories you've burned and how far you've traveled. You can set goals for yourself and work to beat those personal bests to continue staying in shape.
Consider Bowflex Treadclimber TC3000 if...
- You need to tailor your workouts. The Bowflex Treadclimber TC3000 comes with 12 intensity settings. You can alter them whether you're a beginner or expert and work your way up from there.
- You want to monitor every aspect of your health. This treadclimber allows you to keep tabs on total steps, distance, time, speed, and calories burned. You know precisely what you accomplished for each workout and can adjust future workouts accordingly.
- You like a different kind of cardio. The treadclimber doesn't have you run per se. It's more like gently moving up a flight of steps that's a lot easier on your muscles and joints than a regular treadmill.
Avoid Bowflex Treadclimber TC3000 if...
- You're a hardcore runner. On other treadmills, you can run up to 12 miles per hour. On the Bowflex Treadclimber TC3000, you can only go 4 mph. If you really want to sprint and work up a sweat, then this device may not be right for you.
- You're over 6 feet in height. The Bowflex Treadclimber TC3000 is not designed for users over 6 feet tall. This is due to the limited legroom present.
- You don't like having the device out all of the time. This item doesn't fold into itself. That means you can't fold it under the bed when it's not in use, which is something you can do with many treadmills, such as the NordicTrack Z 1300i treadmill.
Bowflex Treadclimber TC3000 pros & cons
- 12 levels in the resistance range
- Reliable steel construction
Construction and design
- Motor: The treadclimber comes with a TC100 drive motor, allowing it to provide reliable performance.
- Running Surface: It features 2 running surfaces with one foot going on each paddle. It's suitable for any individual up to 300 pounds in weight.
- Touchscreen: There's no touchscreen on the Bowflex Treadclimber TC3000. Instead, it boasts an LCD display that clearly showcases vital stats.
- Speakers: This treadclimber does not come with any build-in speakers. However, you're more than welcome to wear your own earbuds as you exercise.
- Built-in Programs: There are no built-in programs present in the Treadclimber TC3000. However, it does provide a detailed analysis of how hard you worked out and how many calories you burned each session.
Key Bowflex Treadclimber TC3000 Specs
Reasons to buy Bowflex Treadclimber TC3000?
- You need to take it easy on your knees. A lot of people suffer from knee or joint pain. This makes it difficult to get in cardio. But with the treadclimber, the foot pads move with you. So there's less of an impact on your muscles, bones, and joints. It's a great piece of equipment for anyone going through rehabilitation.
- You want to bring entertainment with you. The TC3000 comes with an entertainment holder that can prop up a book, phone, or tablet. This lets you watch TV or read as you get in a stellar workout.
- You need to move your equipment. This device boasts durable wheels that make it much easier to move your treadclimber from one home to the next. If you rent apartments, then it's a great feature to ensure you can bring it with you.
Reasons to avoid Bowflex Treadclimber TC3000?
- You're a seasoned exerciser. This device has a max speed of 4 mph. If you really want to get your blood pumping, then you may feel like that's too slow. You may be better off with a regular treadmill so that you can sprint to your heart's content.
- You need to monitor your heart. People with heart conditions may need to make sure their heart beat doesn't get too high during exercise. The Bowflex Treadclimber TC3000 doesn't show that stat, so it may not be right for you in this instance.
What real Bowflex Treadclimber TC3000 reviews say
We spent 18 hours scouring the web (reading over 253 customer reviews). Our conclusion? Bowflex Treadclimber TC3000 receives high praise! Our average consolidated user rating sits around a 4.6 - 4.74 (across several hundred reviews). Bowflex Treadclimber TC3000 scored higher, on average, compared to their closest competitors.
What reviewers like
- "I love the size, it doesn't take up the whole room like treadmills do and being able to do more than one thing with it is a plus."
- "I feel strong, flexible and energized just 10 min. after my work out. I assembled it by myself in about 2 hrs. It was well worth the time!"
- "I bought my TC3000 about 4-5 years ago. I've been a long time Bowflex owner with several machines dating back to the Soloflex. It took me a couple of times to get the hang of the machine but once I did it was ON! I lost 30 lbs.
- "Low impact is a must and the insane calorie burn helps me make the most of the time I put into it."
- "It is everything I expected it to be after watching the commercials...it is truly the kind of workout I wanted."
What reviewers dislike
- "Wasn't crazy about having to put it together but I didn't have any problems."
- "The treadles shedded a little in the beginning but other than that it's worked fine for my wife and I for almost 2 years."
- "The only disappointment is that in the commercials they do not tell you that you have to be almost running to achieve the results they promise."
- "The downside is that my 6'2" husband can't find much use for this, since he can't take a long enough stride on it."
- "If you do not want to invest in the time to become familiar with the machine, then do not purchase the machine because you will be disappointed."
The Bowflex Treadclimber TC3000 is great for anyone who has trouble running. It's a lot easier on your joints, and with a max speed of 4 mph, it's a great, relaxing way to work out. With incline settings, you can reap even more health benefits and enhance your workouts over time.
If you just want a relaxing method to stay in shape, then this is a great choice. However, anyone who wants to sprint to really burn some calories may want something else. It's a great fit for older individuals who need a lighter way to exercise in the comfort of their homes.
Where to buy Bowflex Treadclimber TC3000
The best price for the Bowflex Treadclimber TC3000 is found on Amazon. You can also find plenty of other products from Bowflex on the site, too. With Amazon's shipping policy, your new Treadclimber arrives at your doorstep in no time.